FREE MEETING ROOM Hire
Beach Bar @ Carrum is situated in a rustic beach setting perfect for your next meeting or team get together. We’re located within 30 seconds walking distance to the beach and 5 minutes to the train station. Beach Bar @ Carrum is the ideal venue for your upcoming staff get together, client meeting or presentation. Suitable for 30+ adults, our venue offers fantastic space for events and we have the ability to customise each event to suit your budget and food and drink requirements. We have three different spaces to suit a range of events. Plus, add a Kayak or SUP hire to your booking for an interesting team building activity (weather permitting).
We can host up to 100 guests in a stand up style event in the garden, or 80 people seated. If you need audio visual items for your function, we have a large screen TV for your use in the garden. For evening events, our gorgeous party lights light up the space and create the perfect setting
The back room seats 60 people or we can host a stand up event for 80 people. If you need audio visual items for your function, we have a large screen TV and a projector screen in this room, however you will need to provide your own projector.
The front room can seat 40 people and has a cocktail bar within the space.
WHOLE VENUE HIRE
If you would like to use our full venue, please contact us to discuss hire options.
MEETING ROOM HIRE
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing Beach Bar @ Carrum to hold your function.
To ensure the smooth running of your function, we ask you to read and adhered to the following license conditions of Beach Bar @ Carrum
Beach Bar @ Carrum reserve the right to refuse the service of alcohol to anyone;
• They feel are suspected minors without valid identification, minors who show fake ID and anyone who the venue suspect may be purchasing alcohol on behalf of a minor.
• Customers who are showing signs of being intoxicated or drunk.
• Customers who are showing disorderly behaviour, for example, behaving in a way that is boisterous, disruptive, argumentative, aggressive, or violent
• Customers who are smoking/vaping in a designated smoke free area and customers who use or possess a prohibited drug while on premises.
• The use of any illegal substances is not permitted on the premises
• Last drinks will be called at 10pm & all customers need to vacate the property by 10.30pm
Please refrain from bringing outside food and drink (including alcohol) into our establishment (we are not licensed for BYO)
Any damage made by guests to either the building or equipment will become the responsibility of the host of the event/function
Please respect our staff at all times. Any questions or concerns can be directed to the owners.
Upon leaving the venue, please ensure you leave the venue in a respectable state and you respect our neighbours by keeping noise levels down.
No loitering outside the premises while waiting for transport. Your guests are welcome to wait inside.
We hope you enjoy your event!